YES Bank customers shocked over moratorium; ATMs, branches run our of cash


Long queues were witnessed outside YES Bank ATMs and branches even as customers expressed shock at the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) imposed month-long moratorium on withdrawals.
"It was shocking that the RBI put a limit of Rs 50,000. I have tried to take out cash from ATMs but they were blocked by YES Bank. NEFT transactions were also not taking place. I came here at 7 am to withdraw money," Yogesh Sharma, a YES Bank customer at Fort Branch in Mumbai told ANI.
"I will think about continuing my account with YES Bank. I had an account with YES Bank for two years," he said.
Another customer said: "It was shocking. I think RBI took the decision to make YES Bank strong and structured. I believe RBI will protect depositors' money."
RBI on Thursday imposed a month-long moratorium on YES Bank citing "serious deterioration in its financial position".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Before Bahubali 2, makers to release Bahubali 1 again

Samsung rolls out 'Made in India' privacy app for Galaxy A71, Galaxy A51

Truecaller version 12 with new features for Android users launched