Prabhas thanks fans for 'Baahubali 2' success

18198662_1205051486267815_2585620186760138070_n
Riding high on the success with blockbuster 'Baahubali 2
The 37-year-old actor took to his Facebook page and shared an emotional message saying that he is overwhelmed with the response of the people.
He wrote, "To All My Fans , a big hug to each one of you for all the love that you'll have showered on me. I have tried my best to go through a lot of the efforts that you all have put to express your affection for me from different parts of India and even overseas. I am truly overwhelmed with everything. The journey of Baahubali has been a long one but among the few things that I will take away from this, is all of you. Lots of love back to you all."
The 'Baahubali' fame concluded the post by writing some emotional words for the director SS Rajamouli.
The actor thanked the director for "believing in him, to carry his huge vision to the masses, giving him once-in-a-lifetime character of Baahubali and making the entire journey so special." Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Before Bahubali 2, makers to release Bahubali 1 again

Samsung rolls out 'Made in India' privacy app for Galaxy A71, Galaxy A51

Truecaller version 12 with new features for Android users launched