Xiaomi Redmi Y2 to go on sale on Amazon today: Know specs, price, and more

1

Business Standard: The Xiaomi Redmi Y2 will go on sale on Amazon India today at 12.00 noon. The selfie camera-centric budget smartphone is priced at Rs 9,999 and Rs 12,999 for the 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB RAM and storage configurations, respectively.

The smartphone, successor to the Redmi Y1, will be available in three different colours — Dark Grey, Gold and Rose Gold.

The Redmi Y2 targets the young and the stylish with a 16MP front shooter, dual rear camera and fingerprint and face unlock features. The phone's USP is the Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered camera technology that promises to automate the beautification process in images based on the user's age and gender. BS

Business Standard earlier reviewed Redmi Y2 and found its camera and battery life impressive. On the negative side, the phone has a mediocre HD+ screen and fails to keep background apps active for longer periods of time.


Talking of performance, the Redmi Y2 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC, paired with either 3GB or 4GB RAM and 32GB or 64GB of internal storage. The phone boots Android Oreo 8.1.0 out of the box covered under the MIUI 9.5 custom theme. Read Complete Article

Comments

  1. IT IS REAL!!! HOW I COMPLETELY GOT RID OF 2 YEARS HIV .i have been living in pains for the past 2 years now not until i meet DR Ibukun who was able to restore my life back with his herbal medicine, i have been HIV positive for the past two years now everyday of my life i cry to God as I was a mother of 2 cute kids who were looking up to me i was still taking my medication from the hospital which cost me a lot, I also did some prayers to God that he should do some miracle in my life,Few Months ago i was browsing on net when I found some good testimonials about DR Ibukun Herbs, and someone recommended that he has cured Hiv,diabetes,cancer,ulcer,and so many other disease I always had faith that God could use someone to heal me, that day I contacted DR Ibukun and I told him about my problems, he told me not to worry about that with God all things are possible and also that he was going to prepare for me some herbal herbs which am going to take, and he is going to send the medicine to me, well after all the guidance and medication from DR.Ibukun he advice that i go for check up again to see my status result and he assured me of good result, i was afraid at this point cause i never wanted someone to tell me again that i am positive, after 2 days I went to the Hospital for check up and they said the result was to come out by Friday, at 11:00 AM on Friday the Doctor called me and told me that the result was out and I am Negative, I was shocked and could not believe it, I immediately Email. DR Ibukun and told him about the good news he told me to rejoice and make sure I share my testimony with my friends and that is why I am doing this right now, you can Email.. him on if you need my assistant my Email. (dribukunherbalhome@gmail.com)
    If you are also having *GENITAL & SIMPLEX HERPES... or need cure to diseases/viruses like.. *EPSTEIN-BARR VIRUS *PREDIABETES/DIABETES/DIABETES MELLITUS... *MENINGITIS... *MERS-CoV... *HIV....HPV...GENITAL WARST****LEISHMANIASIS... *LOW SPERM COUNT...A DRY VAGINA *SHIGELLA INFECTION... *SYPHILLIS *CANCER
    THANK YOU DR.IBUKUN FOR YOU GOOD WORK IN MY LIFE..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Before Bahubali 2, makers to release Bahubali 1 again

Samsung rolls out 'Made in India' privacy app for Galaxy A71, Galaxy A51

Truecaller version 12 with new features for Android users launched