My wish fulfilled: Alia on Rajamouli's 'RRR'

5.jpg

Actress Alia Bhatt, who turned 26 on Friday and will make her Telugu debut with S.S. Rajamouli's "RRR", says now her wish has been fulfilled as she always wanted to work with the "Baahubali" series filmmaker.

Alia was interacting with the media at the Economic Times Edge - Femina 'Maharashtra Achievers Awards 2019' here on Thursday, on the day Rajamouli announced that she and Ajay Devgn would be a part of the period action film which stars Jr. NTR and Ram Charan in the lead.
On being a part of "RRR", Alia said: "Now, I am doing the preparation for it. I can't reveal details of the film because I don't know whether I am supposed to talk about the film, but... I am feeling really grateful as I wished in my heart that I wanted to work Rajamouli sir and that wish has been fulfilled now, so I feel immense gratitude.

"It's my first time to work in the South Indian film industry, so I am really excited."
"RRR" will tell a fictitious story based on two freedom fighters. The film will release on July 30, 2020, in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam and other Indian languages simultaneously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Before Bahubali 2, makers to release Bahubali 1 again

Samsung rolls out 'Made in India' privacy app for Galaxy A71, Galaxy A51

Truecaller version 12 with new features for Android users launched