Will only act in my biopic if Anushka acts alongside me: Virat Kohli



Indian skipper Virat Kohli said he is ready to act in his biopic but wants his wife Anushka Sharma to act alongside him in the movie.

Kohli joined Indian football team captain Sunil Chhetri on an Instagram Live video session where both the athletes talked on a range of topics.

"With Anushka, I will definitely do the biopic myself," Kohli said during the interaction. Kohli also credited Sharma for making him the person he is now.

"I wasn't this person always. I truly believe that everyone has a giving and compassionate side to them but there is always an individual that comes in your life who brings it out. For me, meeting Anushka was that moment when I started to realise that this is not all about me. Life is to look at another person and live like that," Kohli said.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Before Bahubali 2, makers to release Bahubali 1 again

Samsung rolls out 'Made in India' privacy app for Galaxy A71, Galaxy A51

Truecaller version 12 with new features for Android users launched